The Student Diversity and Inclusion Council (SDIC), a newly minted student body composed of diverse student leaders serving under the Office of the President, will curate the campaign.
Integrating Awareness with Engagement
- This multi-level approach will involve using compelling messaging and branding to reframe Diversity and Inclusion as a universally resonant philosophy of engaging across difference.
- The renewed interest and energy will then be harnessed through original programming that engenders meaningful dialogue and action.
Starting with Questions, not Answers
- The campaign prioritizes a willingness to explore, to innovate, and to inspire together. It does not begin with a roadmap to educate or celebrate, but a commitment to co-create a movement together.
Being Student-Driven and University-Wide
- The campaign empowers students of all backgrounds to take the lead ensuring that its spirit is truly inclusive and its reach is expansive.
- The campaign creates a centralized mission, which generates an environment of cooperation between existing efforts across the university and strengthens impact.
Building Bridges between Students, Faculty, and Staff
- The campaign emanates from a unique partnership between institutional and grassroots student efforts and pioneers a new model of collaboration between students, faculty, and staff.